Bible Presbyterian Church is affiliated with the Presbyterian Church in America, a fellowship of Bible-believing churches. Our complete doctrinal statement is expressed in the Westminster Confession of Faith.
- The Bible is the inspired and inerrant Word of God, the only infallible rule of faith and practice.
- There is one God, eternal and self-existing in three persons (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) who are to be equally loved, honored and adored.
- All mankind participated in Adam’s fall from his original sinless state and is thus lost in sin and totally helpless.
- The Sovereign God, for no other reason than His own unfathomable love and mercy, has chosen lost sinners from every nation to be redeemed by the life-giving power of the Holy Spirit and through the atoning death and resurrection of His Son, Jesus Christ.
- Those sinners whom the Spirit makes alive, come to believe in Christ as Savior and Lord by the Word of God, are born again, become children of God, and will persevere to the end.
- Justification is by faith, and through it the undeserving sinner is clothed with the righteousness of Christ.
- The goal of God’s salvation in the life of the Christian is holiness, good works, and service for the glory of God.
- At death, the Christian’s soul passes immediately into the presence of God and the unbeliever’s soul is eternally separated from God unto condemnation.
- Baptism is a sign of God’s covenant and is properly administered to children of believers in their infancy as well as to those who come as adults to trust in Christ. The Lord’s Supper is a celebration of the spiritual presence of Christ among His people.
- Jesus Christ will return to earth, visibly and bodily, at a time when He is not expected, to consummate history and the eternal plan of God.
- The Gospel of God’s salvation in Jesus Christ is to be communicated to all the world as a witness before Jesus Christ returns.